Friday, March 20, 2020

2015 project

In 2015, I made this soft book with the contributions from a few friends. We made a list of things and each person took a few and made blocks. I filled in some things to add and turned it into a book rather than a quilt.

Where I've been
What I like
Things I've done

1949 to 1969- names of places I lived (towns, streets)

Pansies and cats

Photography
1970's- 1980's - places (towns, streets)

Aikido
I like to read SiFi and fantasy

Chocolate
Marriage

Artists I like
Bellydancing (did it for a few years)

Italy (Lived there for a year)
Redwoods, California poppies

Massage therapist
spinning, weaving, crochet

Quilting and Sewing

1990's onward (countries, states)
genealogy

Acupuncture
Who contributed

1 comment:

  1. I had forgotten about this book. It's even better the second look around!

    ReplyDelete